Monday, August 11, 2008

The Olympics AWESOME


Not only do I sell Real Estate in Edmond OKC, Moore, Yukon, and Deer Creek, but I also help manage the Homestead Hurricanes Swim Team, which is part of the NW OKC Chesapeake Swim Clubs Summer League. We took second for this Summers Large Team this season. We swam against Fenwick, Warwick, Asheford Oaks, Coffee Creek, Steeplechase, Old Farm, Chimney Hill, Copperfield, Oak Tree Park and others. With the Olympics this year it has made the season so much fun, I love to DVR the Olympics and then watching what Team USA is able to accomplish this year in the pool. We love swimming so much that we put a pool in last year. So if you need a home with a pool, please contact me, I can certainly assist with this!! I have some great recommendations for pool contractors, pool suppliers, and have some great homes with pools listed. So dont miss out on the swim season.

No comments: