Saturday, February 28, 2009

Keller Williams Family Reunion 2009 Orlando

Just getting back from family reunion in Orlando. What a great and educational real estate experience. The Atchley Group were receipents of the Platinum Award with over 700kGCI. We closed over 115 transactions in 2008 making us the top Group in Keller Williams Edmond!! I was able to go see the Vision Speech with Gary Keller where "House on Fire" was our discussion and that people need knowledged and experienced Realtors in this economy. Great because we are one!! And, we will up our Game. Also attended seminars on social networking, blogging, listing, master of language, staging and the importance, and so many others. Im excited to share this information with people, so dont hesitate to call or email me with what is happening in our market and how you can take advantage of it!!! This is a great time to be a buyer or seller, you need to find out why!! I also saw a wonderful speaker Clint Swindal and his "Tell me something good" motto, that is mine baby!!! I love good news, so if you have good news tell me I want to hear something good. We were invited to a reception with Mo Anderson, Vice President of Keller Williams International and visit with her on the great Oklahoma region. Our office was tops, and we are so proud of our Tulsa market center and their committment to KW Cares. This is a great company Keller Williams, our motto is God, Family and then real estate. So if you value that you should be working or using Keller Williams, to find out more ask me!!! Find me on facebook and add me as a friend and see some great photos!!

No comments: